Monday, December 7, 2009

The Happy New Couple

Mike's Dad got married the weekend after Thanksgiving. We are happy to welcome Dianne into the family!!! Logan with his cousin, Bryant. He was proud to help with Grandpa's suitcase!

The new couple with their grandkids!

Addie closely observing.
Addie's turn!!
Uncle Chris



2 comments:

Logan and Tanya said...

Oh Nicole! I'm so happy for Mike's dad! Looks like it was a very neat day!

K'Lyn said...

What a nice day, they look so happy. Is Mike the oldest in the family? You two have provided half the grandkids it looks like so far - nicely done. I don't even have the hopes of accomplishing that (there are over 33 so far just on my side) - yikes! Your family looks fabulous and you are glowing in all your pics. I hope you are doing great. Call me if you need ANYTHING. Love ya!