Addie is so blasted cute! Courtney saw the cookies and said, "Ohhhhhh, those are cute cookies" and I say "ditto". You got to have family come too Hooray! I can hardly believe how fast she has seemed to grow up. It seems like the other day when you brought her over and she and Hank played on the swingset. Crazy. The Halloween costumes are even cuter on them! I am glad You posted those.
1 comment:
Addie is so blasted cute! Courtney saw the cookies and said, "Ohhhhhh, those are cute cookies" and I say "ditto". You got to have family come too Hooray! I can hardly believe how fast she has seemed to grow up. It seems like the other day when you brought her over and she and Hank played on the swingset. Crazy. The Halloween costumes are even cuter on them! I am glad You posted those.
Post a Comment