Thursday, March 19, 2009

Last Sunday, Mike took the 2 older kids to church early and Addie and I were left home with some extra time so we pulled out the camera. She loves to have her pictures taken! She came up to me tonight and said: "Mommy, getting big!" Yes, Addie you are getting big too fast!!




6 comments:

Jodi said...

She is way to cute!

Justin and Breanne said...

Dani told me about these cute pics! It was way fun to see you guys today we will have to have you and dani over for some fun this summer!

Jodi said...

Where can I get me some of those cute head bands. I've been looking, but it seems everyone is making them. We all know I can't make things like that. Anyway, i thought Darci would be cute in them for some pictures.

Bry n Dani Family said...

The is too adorable! Good picture taking too.

Bry n Dani Family said...

Oops I meant she is too adorable!

Janel said...

You did a great job on you photography! The play dough looks fun.