It was all about green today! The kids were so excited to pinch Daddy while he was still in bed and hadn't had a chance to put any green on yet.

Addie had fun helping me make these shamrock breadsticks with green cinnamon & sugar on them.

I love it when the kids down all the applesauce at dinner because it is green. And the day was complete when the homemade vanilla pudding was served...yes, green! Okay, so we didn't have any Irish food but the green food was a big hit.
2 comments:
So fun!!! My kids got green pancakes and we finally put up our shamrocks just before they went to bed-hey at least they did something festive!!! I'll have to use some of your ideas for next year. You're so creative.
The shamrock was a cute idea. I had plans to do something, but it didn't happen.
Post a Comment