It's a busy time of year! Taylor and I have been making lots of cute bows. She likes to tell me how to make them and what colors to use!! Make sure you check out my friend, Tia's, website: thelittlebowtique.blogspot.com...she is the one who got me started on this fun project!
Hey - props on the bows. I wish that I had a little girl to dress up cute with curls and bows. I worked this afternoon and you sold a couple more bows - looks like you sold lots!!
3 comments:
You have been so busy! They are looking great I need to get going on more after I finish my skirts I have to make! We will see you Saturday!
Wow! You have made so many. They are all very cute!
Hey - props on the bows. I wish that I had a little girl to dress up cute with curls and bows. I worked this afternoon and you sold a couple more bows - looks like you sold lots!!
Post a Comment