Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happenings at Our House

The kids are enjoying the warm Spring days. They are having a lot of fun with the kittens.
Addie especially loves the kittens. She independently goes outside and will spend hours holding the kittens and even takes them for walks (she holds one while I push her in the stroller). I love this picture of her holding the kitten while drawing with sidewalk chalk...such a mother, multitasking!!!




We recently had a wild turkey show up in our yard. After the kids unsuccessfully chased it away, we finally gave in and fed it some field corn. The kids could get close enough to almost pet it! It would also follow us when we went for a walk!



When I picked up Logan from school today, he was excited to tell me that another kid helped him lose his top front tooth today!

5 comments:

Laighton and Katie said...

Super cute kids! Can't wait to see them!

Rick and Heather said...

Your kids are SOO cute!

Jodi said...

Ok ... so I am a little concerned with all of the Cats!!! Mike what is going on??? Oh wait, you are out selling! You will have some animal control to take care of when you get back!

Bry n Dani Family said...

Cute photos of the kids with the kittens. So, I want to know how Logan's friend helped him lose the tooth? How fun to have a turkey for a pet!

Justin and Breanne said...

I can only imagine what animals you see at your house... So fun!