Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools!!

First the kids made these cards that are glued shut so you can't open them. Logan gave one to his schoolteacher and the girls each gave one to Daddy. (This is Addie and Taylor's) Then, for dinner the girls had made this yummy juice! Logan tried to drink some juice, poked it with his finger, and said "Hey, this is jello!"
Looks pretty real doesn't it!!



5 comments:

Bry n Dani Family said...

As always the funnest mom I know....you're awesome! I hope your kids know how lucky they are (they probably don't know it now, but they will someday)!

Logan and Tanya said...

I'm making a mental note of those fun ideas for next year! Love it!

Jodi said...

You are the greatest mom ever! Always doing fun things for the holidays.

Tia J said...

Those are great. I kept trying to think of something to do but it never got done! I need to take some fun/creative mom lessons from you.

TayLee said...

Hi Nicole, Do you remember me, TayTay Tay or TayLee Whatever you called me, I miss you. I didn't no you where married Or had kids, it'd been a long time!!! I love your blog!


Love,
Tay Tay