Saturday, November 1, 2008

Haunting Halloween


I wanted to dress the kids up as the 3 little pigs (and have Daddy be the Big Bad Wolf) but Logan and Taylor had ideas of their own. Logan really wanted to be a cowboy and Taylor thought a nurse would be fun since that is what she wants to be when she grows up. Thanks to my sister-in-law, Addie got to be a cute bunny and hopped around at the trunk or treat.







This is what the trick or treaters got to eat for dinner before indulging on candy and donuts. They loved their spooky ghost casserole which was simply a sheperd's pie!

2 comments:

Janel said...

The Shepherds pie is so cute. I thought Taylor's costume was so cute when I saw her at pre-school

Bry n Dani Family said...

The kids look so cute! Their costumes turned out great. Good job with the skirt and cowboy stuff. I'll have to get the recipe from you for next year. You're such a fun mom!