
The kids had so much fun going to a corn maze with their cousins yesterday!

My 3 kids are on the left and the 4 kids on the right are Mike's sister, Danielle's.

Notice the big pyramid of hay bales in the background. It had tunnels inside and the kids had a blast climbing to the top!

I knew the kids went down a path that would go in a circle and lead back to the main path so I snuck around and surprised them!

They ran off a lot of energy!

I think climbing the hay bales was their favorite part.

Addie wanted to go inside soo bad but it was dark and she fell in a hole when she tried to go in. She did get to climb to the top twice with close supervision (okay, mom got to climb up with her)!
2 comments:
This looks like a fun place. Where is it at?
Thanks for posting the pics so fast. We had a great time! We'll have to make it a tradition every year. Thanks for coming down.
Post a Comment