Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Some of our favorite photos from this summer


This little one has quite the personality. We are having a lot of fun with her right now.
We had a wonderful time fishing with some friends from Soda Springs, The Martinsens.

A few weeks ago we went huckleberry picking and then roasted hot dogs and marshmallows (the evidence is on Logan's mouth!) Going to the mountains and having a fire has been a fun tradition for our family.

Sisters!

I liked this picture of Logan.

Hope you enjoy these pictures...bye, bye!

4 comments:

Janel said...

These picture or so good! I like the one were Logan and Addie have there heads out the window.

Bry n Dani Family said...

Those are such cute pictures. It's fun to see what you have been up to this summer. They are growing too fast. I love the picture of Addie with the hat-so fun. Taylor's hair looks so long in those pig tails in the first picture. I like that picture of Logan dressed up too-he looks so much like Mike did! What a handsome guy.

Logan and Tanya said...

What sweet pictures! I love the one of the kiddos hanging out of the car. Was the top picture at Palisades? So fun! I'm glad you have a blog, so we can keep better tabs on your family!
We need to get together again and do fondue, or something fun! ;)

SSnow said...

Nicole - your kids are adorable and the FAM looks great! Fun pix! Love, Aunt Sheryl